It is easy to drown in stress and insecurity because you don't know if what you are studying is good enough to pass the dental hygiene boards (NBDHE®, NDHCE®, CSCE®, and WREB®).
I know that stress from my own experience. Around me, capable students were extremely anxious. And some were failing the exam, which made me realize that we weren’t to blame. That's when I realized, "why don't we have something better?"
The books are boring, the LIVE review courses are too far from me. That's how StudentRDH was born. And I knew that StudentRDH had to be revolutionary.
Now, every year, StudentRDH serves thousands of students pass various dental hygiene board exams. My goal is to provide you with everything that you need, so you can pass with confidence. Thank you for your trust. It is my honor to have you here, at StudentRDH.
Claire J, MS, RDH (Founder)
#SuccessAndNothingLess for the dental hygiene boards.
Study at your own pace. Use your phone or computer. Practice the mock exams that replicate the actual boards.
- Review book - Full color, shipped to you. Study planner, WakeUp Memory™ and bonus quizzes.
- Study guides - 17 chapters. No fluff! Keep track of your progress.
- +5000 practice questions with detailed explanations.
- Computerized Mock Exam with timer - Simulated Board exam of the NDHCE (with images, charts, radiographs, case studies)
- Videos - Unlimited access (other review courses may charge you extra)
- Bootcamps & Webinars - You will get special invitations or our special webinars
- WakeUp Memory™ techniques - Improve your memory and get higher scores. We teach you exactly how to memorize. Claire (Founder of StudentRDH) is a Memory Champion.
- FREE Extension until you pass
- BONUS! Secret to Job Offer - Interview Skills For The Dental Professional - Discover the secret of having a successful interview. Learn the unique 8-steps process tailored to the dental professional and get your dream job.
[SUCCESS PACKAGE] Book + Videos + Study Guides + Quizzes + Mock Exams
#1 Choice for the NDHCE
[BASIC PACKAGE] Videos + Study Guide + Quizzes + Mock Exams
Pass the NDHCE® with confidence
[Local Anesthesia] Study Guide + Quizzes + Mock Exam
Pass the EXAM with confidence
[Free Trial] Pharmacology + Medical Emergencies
Start preparing for the NDHCE
Top 150 Drugs Booklet
Order the popular Top 150 Drugs Booklets and Dental Implications
We have a 99% success rate. That can be you!
Refund or you unlimited extension if you fail. No other review has this guarantee.
WakeUp Memory™ techniques. Learn to memorize and get higher scores.
Get notified of the latest updates that can be critical for the exams
Success Package *All Inclusive*: Book + Videos + Quizzes + Mock exams + more
STOP spending money on purchasing books, phone apps, video course, and live courses separately!
StudentRDH has everything you need to pass the dental hygiene board exams and we use the LATEST TECHNOLOGY to make learning efficient.
StudentRDH Dental Hygiene Board Exams review solution was developed by those who recently took the dental hygiene boards and verified by professionals in the field.
We are COMMITTED to your SUCCESS
Did you know that Claire is the 2019 Ontario Memory Champion? (like a spelling bee contest).
She created a system called WakeUp Memory™ to help students double their memory and successfully achieve their goals.
The entire program is desired around WakeUpMemory™. You will see! The course is fun and incorporates memory techniques.
See this example on hypertension drugs:
How to Memorize Hypertension Drug Suffix Easily
Claire Jeong, MS, RDH, Founder and CEO
Claire is an entrepreneur, author, educator, researcher, and international speaker. She is the founder of StudentRDH / SmarterDA – dental hygiene and assisting exam prep solutions. In addition, she created DentalToaster, an online CE website for dental professionals. Lastly, she is a founding member of Inspire The Future Summit, an organization that empowers dental hygiene educators.
Claire is the 2019 Ontario Memory Champion. With her expert knowledge in education, she created the WakeUp Memory™ system, which teaches how to use the brain and remember anything. Students actively use WakeUp Memory™ for their exams, and educators apply this method in their own classrooms. To her audience’s testimony: “Learning is now addictive.”
Many of Claire’s articles, such as the New Hypertension Guidelines, are ranked as one of the top articles in RDH Magazine and DentistryIQ. She is regularly invited to podcasts and conferences such as RDH Under One Roof as a key opinion leader. Her classes are fascinating, and the audience becomes glued to their seats. Behind the scenes, Claire also helps numerous well-respected speakers in dentistry to spread their message and positively influence the younger generation.
Claire has a bachelor’s of science in dental hygiene and business, and a master’s degree in administration from Boston University.
Dr. Delphine Jeong, DMD, Co-founder
Dr. Delphine Jeong received her doctor’s degree from Boston University Goldman School of Dental Medicine and is licensed in the United States and Canada. Dr. Jeong also has a B.S. from Purdue University. She has a great passion for community health and cultural literacy. Having experienced the various lifestyles of different countries, Dr. Jeong understands the importance of cultural literacy that she applies when treating patients and creating educational solutions.
She co-authors articles for RDH magazines. Also, Dr. Jeong is genuinely interested in dentistry for special needs and is currently preparing CE courses on many different topics.
To ensure that StudentRDH achieves its goal, various professionals reviewed each and every single line of the content.
- Steve Doyle, DMD, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Specialist
- Delphine S. Jeong, DMD, General Dentist, Co-Founder of StudentRDH
- Hongsheng Liu, DMD, MS, CAGS, Endodontics Specialist
- Laurence Lopresti, DMD, Adjunct Faculty, Forsyth School of Dental Hygiene, MCPHS University
- Alex K Roh, DMD, Pedodontics Specialist
- Leon C. Yu, DMD, MS, CAGS, Periodontics Specialist, Clinical faculty, University of Alberta
- Jeffrey Lee, MD, Plastic Surgeon
- Daniel Ong, MD, Cardiac Surgeon
- Richard J. Lee, MD, Radiation Oncologist
- Alejandro Pino-Figueroa, PhD, MS, BS, Assistant Professor of Pharmaceutical Sciences, MCPHS University
- Kathryn M Dolan, RDH, Med, Director, Tufts Community Dental Program, Assistant Professor, Dept. of Public Health and Community Service, Tufts University
- Kelly Shutoff, RDH, MA, BSDH, Adjunct Faculty, MCPHS University
- Debbie November-Rider, RDH, MSDH, BS, Local Anesthesia Program Director, Middlesex Community College
- Claire Jeong, BS, MS, Founder and CEO of StudentRDH
A Tale of Two Hygienists
Claire was invited to the podcast to share her experience building a company in the dental industry. She explains the possibilities education can take advantage of and how she incorporated e-learning technology to create the best dental hygiene boards review course.
Towards the end of the show, Michelle and Andrew play "dental hygiene boards review pop quiz"! Claire asked 5 questions with answer choices. Hear Michelle and Andrew struggle to find the answer! Claire will also give you the answer and explanation. BONUS! She explains the Wake Up Memory Technique and shows the listers how to remember anything for the dental hygiene board examinations.
- 5 test-taking tips for a successful dental hygiene board examination - DentistryIQ/RDHmagazine
- Classifying occlusion: Board exam tips from StudentRDH.com - DentistryIQ/RDHmagazine
- Must-know classifications of dental caries for the national dental hygiene boards - DentistryIQ/RDHmagazine
- 3 NOT-so-obvious mistakes students make on the dental hygiene written boards - DentistryIQ/RDHmagazine